ViLa4480
Guild Lord
Ente Superior (3k)

Ente Superior (3k)

re: El Presidente's Guild?

No forum da Kalypso:

vila4480 Offline
Newbie wrote:

Hi everyone.. i think this is my first post here on the forums, although i've been a Kalypso follower for ages! Smile

I hope this doesn't sound controversial... i only intend to spark a debate and leave a suggestion - so here's my challenge/question/idea:

-I assume some of you played The Guild 2 - Renaissance by JoWood games. As you might know, JoWood filed for bankrupcy in 2011 and further development of The Guild saga was halted.

The Guild had quite a lot of bugs but quite a few good ideas as well - which made the game really interesting to explore in a number of different ways.

Considering all the good ideas from The Guild and the talent and creativity shown in every Kalypso game, do you guys think that Kalypso could somehow adopt this jewel or build upon a similar game concept?

Somehow i can't help but thinking about the paralels between Tropico and The Guild - in the ways that you could torture your subjects, lead them to unfair trials, kill opponents or influence election votes to give an advantage to your family!

Reading my own paragraph makes me think that this also feels very Godfathery-like!

I don't intend to offend anyone... its just an idea! Smile

Kalypsochris Offline
Super Moderator wrote:

Hi Vila!

Thanks for your interest. Your idea sounds interesting and we actually like The Guild series very much. When JoWood filed for bankupcy the rights to the series were eventually bought by Nordic Games so we will see what they come up with. At the moment, we are completely focussing on Tropico 5 and some other internal projects but maybe we'll come back to the Guild-idea later.

Have a great day!

Chris

Druss_Drenai
Guardião
SPARTA!!! (300)

SPARTA!!! (300)
Awarded:

You sir.... deserve a lolipop

Here....

Carbonzz
Officer
Participativo (400)

Participativo (400)

Boa iniciativa! Também é muito fixe ver que a empresa está atenta aos foruns!

NoCrYNN
Membro
~ Hipster ~ (150)

~ Hipster ~ (150)

gg vila, gg xD 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> Multigaming! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: